Revive – Serum for Dry Skin
Helps to moisturize and revive dry skin.
Ingredients: Avocado oil, hempseed oil, Meadowfoam oil, olive squalane oil, sea buckthorn oil, vitamin E, lavender essential oil, ylessential oil.
Avocado oil contains beta carotene, protein, lecithin, fatty acids, and vitamins A, D, and E that help moisturize and protect your skin from damaging UV rays and also increase collagen metabolism.
The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents in avocado oil help your skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic. You can buy avocado oil in any health or grocery store and use it to:
- calm itchy skin
- heal chapped skin
- replenish dry skin
- hydrate and moisturize skin
- shield skin from ultraviolet radiation
- protect against skin damage
Meadowfoam Seed Oil Benefits:
- Moisturizes the skin
- Ultra-violet protection, hence used in sunscreen
- Rejuvenates and adds shine to hair
- Soaks into the skin easily
- Reduces signs of aging and wrinkles
- Blends easily with other carrier oils
- Very stable lipids
- Converts well into lubricants and waxes
- Developed in the 1970s as a substitute for sperm whale oil
- Resulting pressed seeds extracted are fed to animals, birds, and insects as a source of nutrition
- Environmentally friendly as it is a rotation crop requiring fewer pesticides and fertilizers
Hemp Seed Oil
Perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin’s oil production
Calendula & Chamomile Infused Apricot Kernel Oil
Apricot Kernel oil helps to improve skin tone, maintain softness and radiance of the skin. It also nourishes the skin and lowers the appearance of face wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes (that’s the Vitamin C and E working in partnership).
Calendula is designed for use on delicate and sensitive skin, promotes skin rejuvenation and is best suited for facial skin.